Pages custom

Unique Shelves

I have an empty wall in my living room and was trying to think of a way to fill it.  Instead of buying a traditional bookshelf, I was thinking of adding some unique shelving built into the wall.  From wooden box shelves to industrial upcycled pipe shelves, here is my inspiration...



DIY box shelves are like a piece of art.   


The picture below is of a kitchen, but I can see putting a few of these floating wood beam shelves in my living room too.


Driftwood shelves can add a rustic touch to your living space.


I love these perfect square corner shelves.  What an easy way to style and otherwise dull corner. 


LOVE these white lacquer shelves with gold wall mounts.  Though I might lean more toward the bedroom for these shelves.


I first saw the wraparound shelves on HGTV.  This style is so cool.  It makes it look like the shelves are actually built into the wall.


As always, I love the rustic charm that these upcylced pipe shelves add to the space.


(click on image for source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...